Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Dreamer leaves WWE

Go down

Tommy Dreamer leaves WWE Empty Tommy Dreamer leaves WWE

Post  Judgeman03 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Many news sites have not at this point confirmed that Tommy Dreamer is on his way out from WWE. Apparently asking for his release earlier this week. Many within the industry think that Dreamer may end up in some way in TNA. With ECW alums like Raven, Tazz, and Team 3D, it would not be a huge leap of faith to think that he may end up in the Impact Zone, but may not be as quick as most suggest, due to a likely no-compete clause in his contract.

Personally, I think having Dreamer in TNA is not too bad, as long as he keeps to the back. Dreamer has a ton of years behind him in the business, and his demeanor backstage is praised by many in and out of WWE. I think having Dreamer as an agent, and working the occasional filler match would be a good thing in TNA. Besides, if you are gonna bring in ECW guys, like TNA seems to be doing, Dreamer is NOT the worst that you can ask for. He's the most fresh former ECW talent they got, and is one of the most beloved faces of not only old, but new ECW. I have no problem with this for a short term pop.

Judgeman03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum